- 85 Carol Ct, Bangor, ME 04401
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4878 Sqft
- WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO! Welcome to this stylish and sophisticated contemporary colonial located in a much sought after Bangor neighborhood just minutes to the hospital, airport and downtown. This elegant custom designed home has an open concept and embraces a spacious floor plan with ceilings that soar. Attention to detail prevails throughout featuring hardwood floors, kitchen with both a peninsula and island with additional sink, pantry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances is open to dining and ''grea ...
- 40 Garland St, Bangor, ME 04401
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2860 Sqft
- Welcome to this 1875 carriage house that was converted into a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath classic colonial. It is an urbanites dream. Walk to downtown Bangor and enjoy all that this location has to offer-- coffee shops, restaurants, library to mention a few. Converted into a charming home in 1922, this lovely colonial has a wide traditional front porch with stately columns that greet you as you approach the main entrance. A generous entry is flanked with a double set of French doors lead you to the spacious living room wit ...
- 121 Maple Shore Ln, Stetson, ME 04488
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2781 Sqft
- Stunning and spectacular 4 bedroom and 3 baths water front with views from this enchanting custom cottage style home offering 2 master bedroom suites with full baths and skylights. The main design has an open concept with the living room, dining and kitchen combining a ''great room''. Unique moldings and dramatic arches with palladium windows; curved staircase and loft area overlooking a beamed living room with a gas fireplace. Exterior of home has fabulous brick and masonry work with huge 470 s.f. deck overlooking ...
- Ohio St Lot 15D, Bangor, ME 04401
- Bring your architect when you visit this 2.54 acre building lot with 212.96 frontage on the Kenduskeag Stream. Conveniently located in the high end subdivision of Bean Estates which is just a few minutes to downtown Bangor, schools, shopping and Bangor International Airport. Ideally located at the end of a cul-de-sac. Surveyed with public water; private sewer and protective covenants.